DEBATES- The European Trail, Brussels
- Organization of "The European Trail - Re-Thinking Realities" conference at the European Parliament, Brussels (29 November 2012) for the Europe of Cultures Forum, Brussels, in collaboration with Bogusław Sonik, member of the European Parliament, and in partnership with Cidob - Barcelona, CICI - University of Ghent, COSMOPOLIS -V.U.Brussels, and ISES Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, Köszeg.
Read Programmes, reports and interventions
Photos in the Home page
- Jean Monnet Association, Paris
- Organization of a debate on European construction and integration for the Jean Monnet Association under the topic of the European Capitals of Culture (2009) , in partnership with the Maison de l'Europe de Paris, entitled “Au seuil de leurs 25 ans: quel apport et quel potentiel en matière de construction et d’intégration européennes ? ”
Read Programme, report and interventions
- Canadian Music Crossroads Foundation, Ottawa
In addition to pre-concert introductions, the Strings of the Future Festival has also organised more than 40 events, including talks, public round tables and workshops.
- Talks: transmission, transmutation, new trends and changing audiences are among the topics discussed by internationally renowned artists, musicologists and journalists such as Irvine Arditti (UK), R.Murray Schafer and Jean-Jacques van Vlasselaer(Canada), Marc Vignal, Brigitte Massin and Georges Zeisel, (France), Peter Revers (Austria), Dorothea Redepenning (Germany), Scott Cantrell (United States)….
- Meetings and workshops by music critics from 3 continents, with each festival attracting around thirty members of the Music Critics’ Association of North America and of the Association de la Presse Musicale Internationale (France) to discuss the position and future of music criticism at the start of the 21st century
- Speakers and participants: professionals from the world of music, artists and academics, decision-makers from the world of business, institutional representatives and music lovers, in venues such ast the National Gallery of Canada, the Ottawa University, the National Arts Centre.
Photo : Arditti String Quartet